Annual Wine Shipment: 12 bottles (1 case) X 3 shipments = 36 bottles
Wine Charges: Approximately US$700 per shipment
Registration Fee: US$500
Annual Fee: US$200
Freight, Handling & Import Taxes: US$350 per shipment
Join Now »
- The tri-annual shipments of wine (Premium Selections) will take place in March, June and October of each year and will be delivered by the end of those months.
- The 12 wines for each Premium Selection will be selected by the 90 PWC and reviewed and recommended by the Advisory Board.
- Payment: You will be charged on for the Annual Fee of US$200 plus registration fee of US$500. For the Premium Selection shipments, you will be charged the actual cost of the wine plus US$350 shipping costs, a couple of days prior to the wine shipment.
- Re-Orders: Members may re-order selected wines from any given Premium Selection, depending on availability. There is a one case minimum for each Re-Order. A case may consist of 12 bottles of one wine type or any combination of the 12 wine types from the previous Premium Selection, provided that a minimum of three bottles of any single wine type is ordered. If the reorder case of wine costs more than US$600, you will get 10% off of the total wine cost. Shipping costs will be estimated on the value of the re-order: ranging from US$300-US$400/case.
- The price of each bottle in a Re-Order is the same as the retail price at the winery’s tasting room.
- The Annual Fee will be waived for the following year if the member re-orders a minimum of one case.
Special rights and privileges for members:
- 2 complimentary entries to wine tasting events orga-nized by the 90 PWC in Singapore.
- Priority invitation to wine dinners and events offered in Singapore and other parts of Asia by 90 PWC.
- Priority invitation for a special wine tour organized by the 90 PWC to the Napa Valley (tour to be paid separately).
- Priority to our special offers.
- Concierge service in Napa and the surrounding area (reservations for wine tours, hotel, limousine, golf tee time, restaurants, etc.).
Membership Terms and Conditions
Legal requirements: You must be 21 years of age or older to be a member and to order or receive alcoholic beverages from the 90 PWC. Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires the signature of a sober adult (a person 21 years of age or older who is not intoxicated). Wines purchased from the 90 PWC are not for resale, and are for personal consumption only.
Payment terms: Orders are by credit card only. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and JCB. All fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. Members will be billed for the Premium Selection shipments a couple days prior to the wine shipping.
Minimum purchase: There is a one case minimum per order. For re-orders, a case may consist of 12 bottles of one wine type or any combination of the 12 wine types from the previous Premium Assortment, provided that a minimum of three bottles of any single wine type is ordered.
Premium Selection and other wine prices: The price for all wines is the retail price for each winery’s tasting room. The actual price of each Premium Selection varies, depending on the selection, and is anticipated to range approximately US$700 per case.
Countries authorized for direct shipment: Due to the ever-changing nature of wine shipping laws, we may or may not be able to ship wines, directly or indirectly, to all countries. If 90 PWC is unable to ship directly to your country, we may be able to arrange for the sale and shipment of our products through a third party. Please note, when dealing through a third party, wine prices, discounts, and shipping costs may differ from those quoted by the 90 PWC.
Shipping terms: FedEx Air is 90 PWC’s carrier of choice. All Premium Assortments will be delivered by the last day of the designated month. For Re-orders and special offers, the shipment will be delivered within two weeks of ordering.
Wine is a delicate commodity: Wine is a perishable commodity. Wine does not like extremes of temperature: hot humid summer and cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your wine during shipment. 90 PWC is not responsible for, and will not replace wine that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment. You become responsible for the wine when it is picked up by the common carrier for shipment.
Returns and cancellation policy: There will be no returns and refunds allowed except for any bottle of wine that is damaged or spoiled at the time of delivery, subject to the limitations set forth below. We ask the customer to return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement. By law, we cannot accept returns of alcoholic beverages unless the product is “corked” (that is, gone bad) or spoiled. We are unable to accept returns of wines that were damaged due to adverse weather conditions during shipment or storage, or wines that were ordered in error. Please send an email to email@example.com to arrange for the returns of damaged or spoiled wines. Once the wine is received and confirmed as damaged or spoiled, we will refund your credit card for the cost of the wine and the shipping and handling. Please contact us for return instructions. You may cancel your membership at any time but there will be no refund for the Registration Fee, Annual Fee and carryovers, and once you have been charged for a shipment of a Premium Assortment, you may not cancel your order.
Renewal of membership: Your membership automatically renews and carries over into the new year unless otherwise advised by you. Your membership begins on the day you register. Your credit card will be automatically charged for the Annual Fee when your new year of membership begins. If you wish to cancel membership for the next year, you must let us know 2 weeks before the new year starts. Please note: for those members who re-ordered wine within the year, the Annual Fee will be waived for the succeeding year.
Registering membership during the year: Anyone can become a member at any time. The one-time Registration Fee is US$500 with an Annual Fee of US$200. Members will be billed for the remaining Premium Assortment wine shipments a few days prior to the wine being shipped out.